My Photos

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Razzleberry Post- it Note Holder

You may want to grab your sunglasses before you continue on with this post, lol! It is BRIGHT! I guess I really want Spring to hurry up and get here because I've been playing with bright colors this week- not my norm. There is barely any color in the winter, so by the time winter comes to a close, I am longing for bright and pastel colors!

I found the tutorial for this post- it note holder on SCS here. It doesn't take much time to make and they are handy to carry around in a purse or keep by the phone. I die cut two large Birds & Blooms flowers- one from Melon Mambo and one from Crushed Curry and layered them. Then I die cut the smaller flowers, adhered them together and popped them up on the larger part of the flower with dimensionals. Before I assembled the flower, I sponged the very edges of the Crushed Curry flower petals with Melon Mambo ink just to give them a slight blush.

And this is the inside with a loop to hold a pen or pencil. I just need to find a little pencil or a shorter gel pen to put into the loop on the left hand side to finish it up. The post-it notes match the Melon Mambo papers that I chose much better than it looks in the photo- just so ya' know ;-). I have a cute card on the schedule for tomorrow, so hope you will come back by. I used the 'Good Neighbor' stamp set for tomorrow's post, which you can get free during Sale-a-bration. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Blessings!
Barb

Supplies:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes- 115371, Darling Dots- 113708 ( retired Hostess set ), but you could use the leaves from the Birds & Blooms dies
Paper: Melon Mambo- 115320, Rich Razzleberry textured- 115719, Crushed Curry- 115319, Whisper White- 100730, Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper- 115675
Classic Stampin' Ink: Melon Mambo- 115656, Rich Razzleberry- 115658
Punches: Modern Label- 116630, Word Window- 105090
Dies: Birds & Blooms Sizzlits- 113485
Other: Crushed Curry 1/2" ribbon- 115614, Stampin' Dimensionals- 104430, Sticky Strip- 104294, post- it notes, Fray Check (for the ends of the ribbon so they don't fray)

No comments: