My Photos

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fold Up Scrapbook for Spring Part 2


The photo above is the middle striped second section with another page and a flap to the left of the striped middle section.

Opening up the narrow left flap on the left reveals the page underneath with a photo mat. I double matted my photo mats with Certainly Celery and So Saffron.

Next the second striped middle section opens up to the right to reveal a twin page to the one you see on the very left side. You can see the twin pages in the photo below.

In the center of the twin pages, is a gate fold that leads to the very middle of the book. There are two flaps on either side that open to reveal the last page.

And here it is- the very center of the scrapbook. When fully opened, this book measures 24" wide from end to end, but folds up into a sweet little 6x6 book. I love this fun folded scrapbook so much that I plan to make several for gifts and to have on hand for personal use :-). I can hardly wait to get some photos together so I can finish up my little book and embellish it! If you would like to make one of your own, you can purchase the tutorial for it from Jenny at Stamping Moments. Just scroll down on the right hand side of the page until you find the "I Wish Flip Album Stamp Class Instructions". She is in the UK, but when you pay by PayPal, the cost comes out to $3.97 U.S. dollars. Her tutorial is very well written with lots of photos! Very easy to follow!
I hope that you enjoyed my scrapbook because I sure had a ton of fun making it, lol! Hope you all have a wonderful week and I will be back tomorrow with another project.

Blessings!
Barb

Supplies:
Paper: Certainly Celery textured 12x12- 108695, Almost Amethyst 12x12- 107080, Lavendar Lace 12x12- 107077, So Saffron- 105118, Bashful Blue- 105120
Punches: Scallop edge- 112091
Other: Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon- 109025









No comments: