My Photos

Friday, May 14, 2010

We are sick :-(

Sorry I've been missing for most of the week. My daughter came down with strep throat and I am not feeling well either. We are drinking lots of water and orange juice and my daughter is on antibiotics. Hopefully, my husband and I won't need antibiotics along with her. The good news is that she is starting to feel a little better, so thankfully, she is on the mend. Her throat was so red that our Dr. winced when he saw it. Poor baby- her throat hurt so badly and she had a 101.7 temperature. On top of that she had a headache and was so achy, with chills and sweats. I'm glad she is feeling better today.

I did get my card with the 'too bright' oval fixed :-), and it looks better. I just haven't had time to get it photographed for posting. Hoping to resume regular posting again on Monday. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

Blessings!
Barb

2 comments:

Pat said...

Hope you all feel better soon.

Alexandria said...

I hope you all feel better soon!!