My Photos

Monday, May 31, 2010

Today is my hubby's birthday so I am just jumping on here real quick to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday today. Also, to say thank you to all the families of those who have sacrificed their lives so that our nation can be free. We owe our fallen soldiers our deepest gratitude and our deepest respect.

I also want to thank all of our military members and their families, who currently serve and have served in the past, for all that you do and have done. I am proud to be the mother in law of a soldier in the U.S. Army and I know the sacrifices that he and my daughter, and the rest of our families, have made since he became a soldier. We give thanks to God each day that he was one of the ones that returned home safely from Iraq and we grieve with those whose family members did not. We pray for all of our military members to return home safely as well. Thank you for your sacrifice, your dedication, your courage, and your commitment to our nation. God Bless you all and God bless the U.S.A.

Blessings!
Barb

No comments: