My Photos

Friday, May 7, 2010

Teen Birthday Card

I needed a birthday card for a teen girl on my daughter's skate team, but I also needed it to be suitable for her age (14). You know, not too youngish, but not too oldish either :-). I used Georgia Peach Designer Series Paper that I purchased recently in the Clearance Rack section on Stampin' Up!. It just looked like a good 'teen' type of paper. I must have accomplished my goal because when I showed it to my daughter she was really enthusiastic, lol!



On the inside, I stamped a simple sentiment that I think is a good sentiment for a teen, in Melon Mambo, and finished off with a couple of die cut butterflies in Melon Mambo. Easy card to make :-). Thanks for stopping by! Have a super great day today!

Blessings!
Barb

Supplies:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes- 115370, Very Versatile (retired)
Paper: Pretty in Pink- 100459, Old Olive- 100702, Whisper White- 100730, Melon Mambo- 115320, Georgia Peach Designer Series Paper- 112462
Classic Stampin' Ink: Melon Mambo- 115656
Dies: Beautiful Wings embosslit- 118138
Other: 1' square punch, pink gems, Mojo Monday Sketch 137

1 comment:

Amanda Mertz said...

What a sweet card! Great colors.