My Photos

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Masculine- God Bless You

I was into Soft Suede and Kraft card stock the day I made the thank you card for my fellow demo (see post below), so I made another card that was more on the masculine side. I never have masculine cards in my card stash, so I thought that maybe I should add some ;-).

I started with a piece of Very Vanilla card stock and stamped it first with the En Francais background stamp using Soft Suede ink. I stamped it off on a scrap sheet of paper first and then stamped it on my Very Vanilla. I really should have stamped it off one more time though before stamping on my Very Vanilla. I then stamped one of the images from Lovely As a Tree in Chocolate Chip. I used Stampin' Pastels to color in the image so it would be soft and transparent in color. I haven't added any sentiment to the inside yet, but will do that when I use the card and know what the occasion would be for, lol! Have a wonderful day everyone and thank you for visiting!!

Blessings!
Barb

Supplies:
Stamps: Lovely As a Tree- 115026, Special Blessings- 113411, En Francais- 109521
Paper: Soft Suede- 115318, Kraft- 102125, Very Vanilla- 101650
Classic Stampin' Ink: Soft Suede- 115657, Chocolate Chip- 100908
Stampin' Pastels: 105542- Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Old Olive
Punches: Modern Label- 116630, Word Window- 105090
Other: Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain ribbon- 115612

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice card, this would also make a wonderful XMas card.
TFS
Donna

Amanda Mertz said...

Awesome! I love the layered look with the background and trees.