My Photos

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Square Lattice Folder

Gosh, I really like the Square Lattice embossing folder coming out in the Summer 2010 mini on May 1st (just a few more days :-D ). For my card today, I used a scrap of the vellum that I stamped and used on yesterday's card, and picked up a hodgepodge of elements from my counter top in my crafting room to use as well. Might as well make good use of those bits and pieces laying around ;-).

The vellum is backed with Pink Pirouette card stock, which is making a return as a core color in the new 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalog. Whoo hoo! I loooooove Pink Pirouette! Lots of texture going on in this card- die cut/embossed butterflies, embossed card base, and the vellum was embossed too, just for good measure ;-). It's a beautiful sunny day here finally!! We've had lots of rain! I am going to enjoy this sunny day while I can because we have four more days of rain headed our way- boo hoo hoo!!!! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Blessings!
Barb

Supplies:
Stamps: Flower Fancy- 111578
Paper: Whisper White- 100730, Rich Razzleberry- 115316, Melon Mambo- 115320, Pink Pirouette (coming in July), vellum
Classic Stampin' Ink: Regal Rose- 105211, Old Olive- 102277, Baja Breeze- coming in the 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalog on July 1st
Other:
Square Lattice Textured Impressions embossing folder- 119976 (Summer Mini 2010), Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions embossing folder- 117335, Scallop Trim border punch, Beautiful Wings embosslit- 118138

No comments: