My Photos

Friday, April 30, 2010

Elements of Style

This is the last of my stamped vellum paper :-D, so I used it on one more card. The stamped vellum is adhered on top of Rose Red Designer Series Paper. You can still see the design on the paper, but it has a softer look color wise.

I used some Summer Mini items on my card. The Summer Mini goes live tomorrow- whoo hoo!! I used the sentiment from Elements of Style- an awesome stamp set, and the Square Lattice Textured Impressions embossing folder on my butterfly.

The button was created with Baja Breeze card stock (returning in July) and the 1" Circle punch. I punched out three circles, adhered the layers together, inked the edges with Baja Breeze ink, and punched the button holes with my Crop-a-dile. If you make your own buttons with circle punches, you can have a button in any color or Designer Series Paper to match your projects. They don't take long to make at all and they are super easy!

May is National Scrapbooking Month, so I'll have some scrappy projects to share during the month in honor of the celebration :-). Hmmm, I may even have a little give away during the month too ;-). Just a reminder... today is the LAST day for the Occasions Mini, so if there is anything you still want from that mini- please head to my online Stampin' Up! store and get it while you can :-). All righty- everyone have a wonderful weekend!!!! Thanks for visiting!

Blessings!
Barb

Supplies:
Stamps: Flower Fancy- 111578, Elements of Style- 120045 (wood mount- 118611)
Paper: Rose Red- 102544, So Saffron- 105118, Baja Breeze (coming in July 2010), Rose Red Designer Series Paper- 112162, vellum- 101839
Classic Stampin' Ink: Regal Rose- 105211, Old Olive- 102277, Baja Breeze
Other: 1" Circle punch- 109046, Beautiful Butterflies die- 114507, Square Lattice embossing folder- 119976, Stampin' Dimensionals- 104430, DMC embroidery floss #471, yellow gems, Crop-a-dile- 108362

No comments: