My Photos

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Photos of the New Color Renovation Collections

These are not 'complete' Color Collections because I don't have all the colors for each collection, but I wanted to give you an idea of how amazing these look together. The first collection is going to be the Brights Collection.

The colors from left to right are: Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Tempting Turqouise, Old Olive, (Missing is Daffodil Delight a new core color), Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, and Real Red.

The Neutrals Collection:


From left to right: (Missing is River Rock) Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, (Missing is Early Espresso, a new core color), Crumb Cake- Kraft re-named, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Basic Gray, and Basic Black.

The Regals Collection:

From left to right: Elegant Eggplant, Night of Navy, Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke, Garden Green, More Mustard, (Missing is Cajun Crave- a new core color), Riding Hood Red, (Missing is Cherry Cobbler- a new core color), and Bravo Burgundy.

The Subtles Collection:

From left to right: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Perfect Plum, (Missing is Marina Mist- a new core color), Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, (Missing is Wild Wasabi), Certainly Celery, and So Saffron.

All four Collections together: From top to bottom- Subtles Collection, Regals Collection, Neutrals Collection, Brights Collection

Even though my collections are not fully complete, don't they look awesome together so far?! Looking at these colors all together makes me smile :-).

I should be back to my regular posting tomorrow. On Sunday I woke up with a jammed back near my neck (painful!), so I had to go to the chiropractor on Monday and then rest the whole day with ice. Today I will be working on a skate dress for my daughter's friend, who is also on the Jr. Artistic Team. I hope you enjoy looking at those pretty colors! Have a wonderful day today!!!

Blessings!
Barb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks Barb for posting what colors you do have.
Hope you're feeling better today.
hugs,
Donna