My Photos

Friday, January 15, 2010

Valentine Milk Carton

It's a lot of fun playing with the new Milk Carton die from the Occasions mini! It's just so stinkin' cute! Since Valentine's Day is coming up next month, I wanted to make some little treat boxes for my grandson. This is the same die that I used to make my little bird house ornament. I made the milk carton with Real Red card stock and covered the sides with paper from the 'Sending Love Specialty' Designer Series Paper in the Occasions mini. I used my 'Heart to Heart' punch to punch out some little hearts and then I simply inked the edges of the hearts. I punched a hole in the top with my Crop-a-dile and added a little tag... quick and easy!


Wishing you all a wonderful day!!!

Blessings!
Barb

Supplies:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Sending Love Specialty
Card Stock: Read Red, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla
Stampin' Up! Classic Ink: Real Red
Dies: Milk Carton
Punches: Modern Label, Word Window, Heart to Heart

2 comments:

Kim Jenkins said...

Very cute, I'm debating on whether to get this or not. I've made these before "from scratch", but it would be so much quicker with the dies.

Christi Grace said...

SO CUTE!!! Would make a great party favor too!