My Photos

Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Beautiful Tribute....

to a beautiful horse. If you have read my earlier post, then you know that my daughter's horse died suddenly and unexpectedly on Wednesday morning. My daughter made a beautiful slide show in honor of our beloved Sadie. I hope you will take a minute or a two to view this amazing arrangement that she made for her horse. I know that a comment would be much appreciated by her too. We are still grieving the loss of our horse, but we are doing better. It has helped us tremendously to share precious memories of our sweet Sadie girl. We will always miss our Sadie and we will forever love her. You can view the slide show here.

God's blessings on you all today,
Barb

1 comment:

Kim Jenkins said...

What a beautiful tribute, again I'm so sorry about Sadie. I was crying with you as I watched your slide show.