My Photos

Thursday, January 14, 2010

'Sending Love' Little Scrapbook

Yesterday I posted my little Christmas scrapbook that I made with my 'Clear Scalloped Square' Bigz die. Just to show you that you can use this great die year round, I started work on another little scrapbook using the GORGEOUS 'Sending Love' Designer Series Paper. Even though you can't tell in my photo, the cover paper has glitter on it so it's super pretty. I haven't added anything yet to the cover embellishment wise because I am not completely sure what theme I am going to use it for. It would be a wonderful Valentine book, great for a baby girl, birthday, teen, moms.... lots of different possibilities.

The inside covers are also covered with a paper from the 'Sending Love' DSP. Isn't it pretty?

My inside pages are die cut from Very Vanilla and I used my Real Red Stampin' Write marker to make the lines on my journaling blocks. I used the same format as my Christmas book, but I left the square space on the journaling block blank for now until I figure out my theme for this book.


So there ya' have it. This is a die that everyone needs in their stamping supplies ;-). I hope you have a great day today!

Blessings!
Barb

Supplies:
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Sending Love Specialty DSP
Stampin' Write Markers: Real Red
Dies: Clear Scalloped Square Bigz die
Other: Bind it All machine


No comments: