My Photos

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Little Pocket Card

Here is a sweet little pocket card for a quick thank you, best wishes, happy birthday, whatever else you need card :). It's a quick card to make too. You can change it up with the seasons or the occasion, using seasonal/occasion embellishments and papers. For the outside of my card I used So Saffron card stock and So Saffron Designer Series Paper. I used the Buttons die in my Big Shot to create the Bashful Blue buttons. The flower was done with the 5 Petal Flower punch, punching one flower from Pretty in Pink and one flower in Certainly Celery for the leaves. Add a little dimension to the flower with Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin' ink and a sponge dauber.


Inside, the card opens up to reveal a little pocket. The pocket is perfect for slipping in a tag, a gift card, or even cash. I made my tag with a Sizzix tags die in Bashful Blue and Whisper White. I accented the tag with a flower punch from the Boho Blossoms punch and rounded the corners.


Here is the tag pulled out of the pocket. Since I haven't decided which occasion I will use this card for, I am leaving the tag blank for now. When I need it, I will just need to stamp a little sentiment on the tag and slip it into the pocket. These would be great little cards to make up ahead of time in several colors/themes so you have them on hand when you need a quick card :).


Wishing everyone a blessed day! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my little corner of the web :).

Barb

Supplies:
Card Stock: So Saffron, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Paper: So Saffron Designer Series Paper
Punches: Corner Rounder, 5 Petal Flower, Boho Blossoms, Scalloped edge
Dies: Sizzix tags, Sizzix Buttons
Inks: Pretty in Pink
Accessories: jute





No comments: