My Photos

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wedding Samples

My friend Patty is getting married in January! Congrats Patty! Her colors will be red and white. Aren't those great colors for a January wedding? I will be adding some samples for her to see on my blog- I hope you don't mind :D. This first sample is a wedding invitation. It opens at the top, measures 4.25" x 5.50". Card base is Real Red, mat is gold (I used what I had on hand, but if she likes this one I will use Brushed Gold), and the embossed card front is Whisper White. The poinsettia flower is punched with the 5 Petal Flower punch and layered on the Little Leaves Sizzlit die- die cut from Old Olive.


Next I have some samples of wedding favors, all done in Real Red and Whisper White...


Pillow Box die with Tag, Small Tag, and Heart to Heart punches, Real Red 1/4" grograin ribbon.

Some Matchbox samples:







The tags are left blank in the samples, but will contain the happy couple's names and their wedding date :). Let me know what you think Patty and Angela :D. Hugs to you both! Have a great day everyone!!!

Blessings!
Barb

No comments: