My Photos

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Forgot to Post!

I took a couple of photos and flat forgot to post them! I guess it will take me a bit to get used to posting to my blog again :). I made another Thank You card for my daughter's coach, Mark, to let him know how much WE appreciated his calls to our daughter while we were at the Meet in Maryland. Guy cards are just not my thing... I'm not very good at masculine themes, but it's the thought that counts, right? So here's the card that I made for Mark from my husband and I :)....
I used one of the new sets in the Occasions mini, 'Just My Type', and I used retired Stampin' Up! paper. I also used retired ribbon. I made a gift card holder for the gift card that we got for Mark. Mark's favorite color is red and I totally should have made the card in red too, but I made the two cards on different days so it didn't even cross my mind until after the fact. Both cards are really simplistic, but both were filled with so much gratitude and appreciation for Mark, as our daughter's coach and as a person that we are blessed to count among our friends.

I'm working on a couple of ideas in my head so they should be coming out in paper this week :D. Soooo, I will see you soon! Have a GREAT day!!!!

Blessings!
Barb



2 comments:

Diana said...

Barb, those are very nice and he will love them. Good to see you back to paper crafting again.
Have a great day!
Diana

Amanda Mertz said...

Love the little typewriter! The distressed panel that it's one is great too! I'm sure he loved both cards! TFS!