My Photos

Friday, December 2, 2011

Wedding Card

I'm back to post the wedding card :). I was up all night :(. Just one of those nights when you can't sleep. I'm going to have to come back later and add the stamp set I used. I have it written down on a piece of paper, but the paper is at home (sigh). I used Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Whisper White, and retired Designer Series Paper. The bride is wearing light blue with her white gown, which is why I chose this color combination.

As you can imagine, I'm pretty tired right now, so not really chatty today :). Wishing you all a great weekend! Stay warm!

Blessings!
Barb

Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, retired DSP
Stamps: Occasional Quotes (hostess, retired)
Classic Stampin' Ink: Marina Mist
Punches: Heart
Other: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

So soft and pretty. I love the textured circle with the heart. I'm sure the newly married couple will love it. TFS!

Lois said...

So pretty. I'm sure the happy couple will love it. TFS