My Photos

Friday, December 2, 2011

Digital Christmas Lodge :)

I'll be posting a card later, but in the meantime, I was playing in My Digital Studio :). I often like to design my cards first in My Digital Studio... A) there is no waste of real paper, B) it's easy to remove or add elements, C) you can see how it will look before you ever cut into any paper. For my card below I used the Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Digital Paper (we can print out as much as we want on our printers) and the Christmas Lodge digital stamp set. 

I love the Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper- the real paper, that is! I also love it in digital format and am soooooo happy that when it retires from the mini, I can still have as much as I need by printing it out :D.

I'll be back later after I get some pictures!

Blessings!
Barb

Supplies:
My Digital Studio

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

So cute! It will look perfect if you re-create it with real paper. I just ordered a pack of this DSP to make some ornaments! THe bow is super cute too! TFS!

Lois said...

Lovely! I haven't tried making cards in MDS yet, but I do have that stamp set and paper. TFS