My Photos

Monday, November 14, 2011

Gently Falling Leaves

Sorry I'm late on my post today, had to take my daughter to the Dr. this morning. I don't have much time for chat today since I need to take her this afternoon for a test.

I used two stamps sets on the card below... Gently Falling and Falling Leaves. The leaves from Gently Falling (background leaves) were stamped in Old Olive and Cajun Craze. The leaves on the three circles are from Falling Leaves and I stamped them in Cajun Craze.
 This inside is simple... Very Vanilla matted on Crumb Cake and stamped in Old Olive with one of the leaves from the Gently Falling stamp set. Quick and easy :).
Have a great day today everyone! See you all tomorrow! Please see the supply list below :).

Blessings!
Barb

Supplies:
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze
Classic Stampin' Ink: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Gently Falling, Falling Leaves, Thank You Kindly
Punches: 1" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle
Other: Square Lattice Textured Impressions embossing folder

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

I really like the stamped leaf background & the torn edge. It's a great detail. Hope your daughter is feeling better. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb! Nice card! Love the fall colors. . . it's time! TFS