My Photos

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Another Challenge Card

This one was for the challenge at Inkspirations Challenges. The colors for the challenge are Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White. I haven't used my Four Frames stamp set yet, so this was a good opportunity to do so :). I also used the Lace Ribbon Border punch and the Sweet Buttons embosslit. The sentiment inside the Frame stamp is from the stamp set Best of Everything.

For the inside, I left it blank and just added a little button in the lower right corner. The corners were done with a retired Stampin' Up! punch, but I don't remember the name of the punch :(. Since I listed everything I used, I won't post a supplies list today :). Have a great day today!

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

The buttons are so cute layered on the longer punch! Great colors too! TFS!

Cindy Major said...

What a cool idea, layering buttons on the lace border punch like that! Love it :D