My Photos

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Place Setting Card

This one is kind of a re-run. Recently, I posted some place setting cards that I made for my Christmas table. There were two- one with a poinsettia and one with a snowflake. The snowflake one was done in Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, and Very Vanilla. JoAnne's was having a Wilton baking supplies sale last week and I found these cute snowman paper plates with matching napkins. Since our children spend the night on Christmas Eve each year, we always have snacking food out- beef summer sausauge, cheese slices, crackers, veggie trays, punch, home made cookies and candy, etc. To go with the cute paper plates I found, I just changed the color of the name holder on the card :D. Instead of using Bashful Blue, I used Cherry Cobbler instead.
Cherry Cobbler and Marina Mist are an amazing little match for these snowman paper plates. I got the paper plates and napkins for 60% off! :D Aren't they cute?

Have a wonderful day today! I hope you are staying warm and dry!

Blessings!
Barb

Supplies:
Card Stock: Very Vanilla-101650, Whisper White-100730, Cherry Cobbler-119685, Marina Mist-119682
Punches: Modern Label-119849, Word Window-119857
Dies: Northern Frost decorative strip-120901, Table Setting-116819

No comments: