My Photos

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Owl Punch/MDS

I didn't get a chance to get into my stamping room yesterday :-(, but I did make a card in My Digital Studio :-). I don't actually own the owl punch YET, but I totally plan to get him cause' he is sooooo stinkin' cute!!! I do, however, own the digital owl punch for My Digital Studio, so I still get to play with him- hoot hoot hooray!! And here he is...............


I am so going to make this card for real when I get this adorable owl punch! Just so ya' know, the left wing is not part of the owl punch, but is actually the wing from the Two Step Bird punch- here on this card as a digital punch, but I own the 'real' punch :-D. I LOVE My Digital Studio for designing cards and scrapbook pages before I ever cut into my paper. It's so easy to change out papers, embellishments, stamps, punches (all digital of course) until you like what you see. MDS will also give you the measurements, so you can go create the card exactly as you designed it in MDS. How cool is that?!!! I hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!!!

Blessings!
Barb

Supplies:
My Digital Studio

6 comments:

Kim Jenkins said...

I'm so going to "case" this card. I love it. I do have the owl punch already but I don't have the download - I can see that I'm going to need both.

Can you tell me the colors you used? Looks to me like night of navy, old olive and so saffron but sometimes things look different on different monitors.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim

Amanda Mertz said...

Really Cute! I haven't used MDS in ages...you've inspired me! TFS!

Pat said...

You did a great job with this!! Love the design.

Shari said...

Very cute. Love the layout for this card.

Unknown said...

Too cute! I love the colors and the layout. Great idea to use the Bird Punch for the 'open' wing!

Lois said...

Isn't that just the cutest!! MDS is wonderful for a fast easy card. TFS