My Photos

Friday, November 30, 2012

Merry, Merry!

This is a design I made in my Make the Cut software. Make the Cut is for designing your own files to cut on the eclips. I have ecal software, but I prefer Make the Cut and Inkscape for designing my files. For the card base I used Gumball Green. The Designer Series Paper is from the Festival of Prints stack in the Holiday catalog. Once again I used the Scentsational Season stamp set along with the Holiday Collection Framelits, also found in the Holiday catalog. I had a sliver of a Very Vanilla cut from the Top Note die that I had used on another project, so I used it for the snow on my card front. A little Dazzling Details glitter on the snow and a star die cut from So Saffron, finish out the details. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!


Blessings!
Barb

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

How fun to cut the letters right on the card front! Your tree is really cute up there on that snowy hill! TFS!

Atty said...

So cute, love it. Like the Marry on the bottom and am lovin that little tree. TFS