My Photos

Monday, March 12, 2012

Oops! So sorry!

I have another email account that is linked to my blog. Most of my emails to this blog come to my regular email account, but upon checking my 'other' email account today for the first time in a looooooong while, I discovered some emails with questions about projects I've posted. I have answered all those emails today and my deepest apologies for such a delayed response! I will make it a point to check that other email account at least once a week, but if you send me an email and don't get a response in a couple of days, please post to my blog and let me know that you've sent me an email and I'll get you answered! Again, so, so, so sorry for such a long delay in answering those of you who sent me an email and it went to the other account.

Blessings!
Barb

No comments: