My Photos

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Masculine Birthday Card!

Wow! I finally did it, lol! This is my hubby's birthday card and it has his 'official' stamp ;-) that this is a masculine card! Cracks me up because there is nothing to it! (Sigh) go figure.

Now on to the news ;-). It's that time of year again- the end of the Stampin' Up! year. We are 'one month' away from the debut of the 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog! Whoo hoo! This means though, that many products in the 2009/2010 Idea Book & Catalog are leaving us for good to make room for great new products. I will be posting the 'Last Chance Lists' in my side bar in a few minutes. I highly, highly recommend that if there is anything on the lists that you want, that you order it ASAP, because 'Last Chance' products often go out of stock fast. Really fast. You can click on the link in my side bar to head to my online store if you would like to order through me... and I would really appreciate your business :-D !! If you order through my online store, you can have your items delivered directly to your home- cool huh? And the online store never closes either, so you can shop in the middle of the night if you want :-). All righty, I have a few things I gotta get done around here, so I am off to get those lists posted! Have a really wonderful day today and I will see you tomorrow!

Blessings!
Barb

Supplies:
Stamps: Whimsical Words- 119119 (Sale a Bration set)
Paper: Soft Suede- 115318, Kraft-102125, Very Vanilla-101650, Old Olive Designer Series Paper-112160
Classic Stampin' Ink: Old Olive-102277, Soft Suede-115657
Other: 3/4" Circle punch-107217, Crop-A-Dile-108362, hemp cord

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great guy card! They are always a challenge for me to make!

Kym said...

This is a great card!!! They're a challenge for me too.